east delta university
OBJECTIVES AND CORE VALUES
1. Maintain academic leadership of the highest caliber in all the field of studies offered by the university
2. Provide high-quality education to all of its students, regardless of their background, inspiring them to develop to their fullest potential, and help them transform into an outstanding individual in their professional life.
3. Arrange collaboration, affiliation, partnerships, and student exchange programs with well known academic institutions from all over the world.
4. Establish effective advising centre/placement cells designed to help students obtain gainful employment and/or pursue higher education in Bangladesh and in foreign universities.
5. Provide state-of-art library facilities and other tools to enhance student learning.
6. Contribute to the advancement of the knowledge society, achieving social cohesion and improving the quality of life in national and global communities.
FACTS & FIGURES
Name: East Delta University (EDU)
Motto: Advancing Knowledge, Enriching Lives
Current Undergraduate Level Students: 2100
Current Graduate Level Students: 350
Teaching Staff (Permanent): 120
Teaching Staff (Adjunct): 70
Campus Area: 7 Acres
Color: Maroon & Gold
Address: Abdullah Al Noman Road, Noman Society, East Nasirabad, Khulshi, Chattogram: 4209
“Advancing Knowledge, Enriching Lives”